Dentistry in India is becoming vast every day by upgrading itself with the latest technology and techniques. ‘Dr. Rohit Yadav’s Corticobasal® Implantology is the latest and most advanced dental implant technology wherein patients get permanent, fixed teeth within just 48 hours. Dr. Rohit Yadav is highly skilled and an expert in this technique and has become a very famous name in Dental Implantology (dental Implantologist) in India by putting a smile on the face of thousands of national and international patients. Today we will discuss more about this dental implant trend with Dr. Rohit Yadav, “founder Re-Hab Dental”, India:
Why choose Dental Implants? Dental implants are a substitute for your missing teeth and almost perform like your own teeth. Getting permanent fixed teeth through the dental implant procedure will give you strong longevity and a natural, younger appearance. It adds the freedom to enjoy your favorite foods and improves self-esteem. Overall, you will feel much better and more confident in your day-to-day life.
What are the downsides of dental implants? Implant placement is an art, but placing implants successfully while considering patients’ jaw bone conditions and medical conditions is a much bigger art. Successful implant placement cannot be judged on day one or in the initial days. Successful dental implant placement means patients should enjoy their teeth for the rest of their lives. The downside may be visible in the future as implant failure if it has not been placed with proper treatment planning and a perfect technique.
Who is the best dentist for implants? I mean, how to choose a dentist for implants?
Implant placement can be done by any dentist who has a degree, but let’s understand that Patient A’s jaw bone condition is different from Patient B’s. Patient B might be diabetic for 5 to 7 years, and Patient C might be a BP patient. Patient X may have gone through chemotherapy during cancer treatment, wherein he/she suffered from extreme bone loss. So, according to me, any dentist is the best dentist or dental surgeon for implant placement who knows placement techniques as per patients’ medical conditions and requirements. Every patient’s condition is different, and the same placement approach for all patients will not do justice to the patients.
What is Corticobasal® implantology, and what are the key benefits of this technique?
Corticobasal® Implantology is a system that works on the principle of engaging the cortical or the basal bone and not the crestal bone. The predictability of the basal implants is definitely better as compared to conventional implants, as the basal bone remains stable and unaffected throughout life. The design of implants in Corticobasal® Implantology is different as the type of bone is actively engaged, as well as in the loading protocols. The demand for a wide crestal bone does not exist in Cortical implantology.
The key benefits of this technique are as follows:
- Simple procedure (no cuts, no stitches): A clean procedure that does not require making any cuts in tissues for placing implants, which means a quicker procedure, no cuts, no stitches, and minimal bleeding.
- No bone cases can surely be treated: Perfectly feasible in minimal or no bone cases, which are generally not feasible with conventional implants.
- Immediate functional loading implantology: Patients can start eating food within “2 days implant,” so no more exhaustive waiting period for you.
- No post-implant infections (periimplantitis): With strategic® implantology, chances of infection around the implants are greatly reduced.
- No bone grafting or other complicated bone surgeries: No extensive surgical interventions are required with strategic® implantology. We believe in and use the existing native bone of the patient, which means decreased chances of complications and is easier on your pocket.
- No pain and swelling: There are fewer post-procedure symptoms like pain and swelling since the procedure is minimally invasive.
- Strategic® implants can proceed successfully in the case of diabetics and heavy smokers.
India is offering fixed permanent teeth within just 2 days with successful dental implants (through Corticobasal® implant placement), even if the patient has extreme bone loss, to easily avoid complicated bone surgeries like sinus lifts or ridge splits, to avoid expensive bone grafting before dental implants, simpler, gentler, and successfully possible in diabetic patients and heavy smokers. India also offers the world’s best conventional implant systems like Nobel Bio-care and Straumann. India is recognized as the best dental implant clinic in India for dental implant treatment at a reasonable cost. Our dental implantologist, ‘Dr. Rohit Yadav,’ and his team are highly educated, skilled, experienced, and well-recognized for successful dental implant placement in India. Our dental team is specialized and has expertise in dental implantology and prosthetics